DB+Paul Roadmap

Loader image

Want advice on repairs or refurbishments?

Following your survey report, we can advise on likely costs of REFURBISHMENT WORKS or repairs required and can recommend local contractors who can carry these out for you if required. For Listed Buildings, we can offer a LISTED BUILDING MAINTENANCE PLAN. Planning an extension or conversion? Read on...

Building an EXTENSION or carrying out a CONVERSION?

Our architectural designers will help realise your plans. We will work closely with you to understand your vision, incorporating revisions and amendments until you are happy with the design.
Call us now to arrange a free on-site consultation.

Ready to get your building project off the ground?

Beginning with a digital MEASURED SURVEY of your existing property, our architectural design technicians will begin by drawing up sketches with AutoCAD design software and begin the journey towards making your ideas into built reality.

Need Planning Permission or LISTED BUILDING CONSENT for your alterations?

Planning policy can be complex, but our experienced Surveyors can help you with all aspects of PLANNING APPLICATIONS, including Planning Permission and Listed Building Consents. We can also submit your application for Building Regulations approval. Even if your alterations do not require Planning Permission you will still need approval from your Local Authority Building Control department to ensure your building is safe and fit for purpose following the works.

New to the area? Or just looking for local competent builders and contractors?

Whether your proposed works are big or small, we can suggest local contractors to approach for quotes. We can also arrange to tender for prices for your proposed works, approaching a number of contractors on your behalf, ensuring you get a fair and competitive price.

Once you have chosen a contractor to carry out the works, we can offer Project Management services and oversee the building works, carrying out regular site meetings and keeping financial control of the project. GET IN TOUCH to discuss your requirements.

Is your neighbour planning works?

If your neighbour is planning works that may affect your property, or your proposed building works are likely to affect your neighbour’s property, ask us about PARTY WALL advice.

Any other building-related queries or not sure we can help?

JUST CALL US and ask – we’re always happy to help where we can.

Hear we could link to Another page ie commercial?

DB Paul Chartered Building Surveyors & Architectural Design in Wells, Somerset