Have you put an offer on a house and need a building survey?
A Building Survey (level 3) is similar to a Homebuyer Report (level 2) but is more in-depth. Unlike the standardised Homebuyer Report, there is no specific format for the Building Survey report, so our chartered surveyors can modify the survey to your needs.
Our team of experienced and qualified RICS Chartered Surveyors offer detailed Building Surveys that will help you make informed decisions about your property purchase.
Pre-acquisition Surveys for Commercial Properties in the South West
Commercial Building Surveys
Design and management of refurbishment, alteration, extension & conversion works.
- Feasibility reports & option appraisals
- Condition and dilapidation surveys
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Planned maintenance programmesplanning and building regulation applications
- Defect analysis
- Expert witness
- Conservation and historic building consultancy
- Fire insurance reinstatement cost assessments
- Equality act audits
- Measured surveys and drawings
- Party wall surveying
Best Commercial Building up to £1 million
Conversion of an electrical retail outlet to offices with an extension wins LABC Building Excellence Awards 2014.Read More